Even if you can’t jet-set the world as of late, it’s fun to dream, isn’t it? However, with a little planning and ingenuity, you can get out and see some amazing places. Here you can find our city guides (both U.S. and international), as well as Travel 101 tips and tricks to help you out and make it easier to plan that dream vacation!
- Los Angeles–top 5 activities/things to do in the city!
- Australia: Diving the Great Barrier Reef–a guide to diving the reef
- London: Pt. 1–food & frink, cathedrals, Buckingham Palace, and the glorious tube
- London: Pt. 2–museums, gardens, theater, meeting Clive Owen, and more!
- London: Pt. 3–Hampstead, Cambridge, and the summer solstice at Stonehenge
- World’s 50 Best Restaurants–the list is out, and a Copenhagen restaurant wins 1st place
Travel 101–Tips & Tricks
- Guidebooks–a guide to the best books out there, plus one you can make yourself online!
- How to Beat the Beast that is Jet-Lag–tried and true methods for the traveler
- How to Pack (And Protect!) Your Suitcase–tips and tricks to make your journey easier
- How to Score Free Airline Miles–for those who recently donned the cap and gown!
- Travel Backpack–backpacks aren’t just for the outdoors; they are great for low-key travel